§ 1 GENERAL
Your personal data (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of Austrian data protection law and the data protection law of the European Union (EU). In addition to the processing purposes, legal bases, recipients, storage periods, the following regulations also inform you about your rights and the person responsible for your data processing. This data protection declaration only refers to our websites. If you are forwarded to other sites via links on our sites, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
§ 2 WEB ANALYSIS WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS
(1) Purpose of processing
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 f) DSGVO.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest is the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes. In order to protect your interest in data protection, this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP()" so that the IP addresses are only processed in abbreviated form to exclude direct personal reference.
(4) Recipient categories
Google, partner companies
(5) Transmission to a third country
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the us-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU.
(6) Storage period
(7) RIGHT OF OBJECTION
You can also prevent the collection by setting an opt-out cookie. If you would like to prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website, please click here: Deactivate Google Analytics.
§ 3 INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
(1) Purpose of processing
Technically necessary cookies are used on this website. These are small text files that are stored in or by your internet browser on your computer system.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 f) DSGVO.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest is the functionality of our website. The user data collected through technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles. This protects your interest in data protection.
(4) Storage period
Technically necessary cookies are usually deleted when the browser is closed. Permanently stored cookies have a varying lifespan from a few minutes to several years.
(5) RIGHT OF OBJECTION
If you do not wish these cookies to be stored, please deactivate the acceptance of these cookies in your Internet browser. However, this may result in a functional restriction of our website. You can also delete permanently stored cookies at any time via your browser.
§ 4 RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
If personal data is processed by you, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis us:
1. Right of access
You may request confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
If such processing is taking place, you may request information from us about the following:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data which are processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the envisaged duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectify or erase the personal data concerning you, a right to restrict processing by us or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information on whether personal data concerning you are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer.
2. Right of rectification
You have a right of rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis us if the personal data processed concerning you are inaccurate or incomplete. We must make the rectification without undue delay.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of personal data relating to you under the following conditions:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time which allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) if the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) DSGVO and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate grounds to which we are entitled override your grounds.
If the processing of personal data relating to you has been restricted, such data may - apart from being stored - only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
Wurde die Einschränkung der Verarbeitung nach den oben genannten Voraussetzungen eingeschränkt, werden Sie von uns unterrichtet bevor die Einschränkung aufgehoben wird.
4. Right to erasure
a) Obligation to delete
You may request that we erase personal data relating to you without undue delay and we are obliged to erase such data without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You withdraw your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a or Art. 9 (2) a DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The erasure of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which we are subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you has been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If we have made the personal data concerning you public and we are obliged to erase it pursuant to Article 17(1) DSGVO, we shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, having regard to the available technology and the cost of implementation, to inform the data controllers processing the personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested them to erase all links to, or copies or replications of, that personal data.
The right to erasure does not apply insofar as the processing is necessary to.
(1) for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which we are subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health pursuant to Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3) of the GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89(1) DSGVO, insofar as the right referred to in section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you has been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance, provided that
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out with the aid of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data concerning you transferred directly from us to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
7. Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will then no longer process the personal data relating to you unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of such marketing; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility, in connection with the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
9. Automated decision-making in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
(2) is permissible on the basis of legal provisions of the Union or the Member States to which we are subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests; or
(3) is done with your explicit consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data as defined in Article 9(1) of the GDPR, unless Article 9(2)(a) or (g) applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), we take appropriate measures to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.
DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER:
VISION-FLOW Software GmbH
Tel: +43 5572 37 27 94
Fax: +43 5572 37 27 94 40